
I have been reading some interesting literature. I have been moving my mind frames and revisiting a lot of work that I have been doing. I find the time of integration right now being most crucial. I tighten the focus.
I spent most of this evening reading, sketching and writing. This quote best describes my current courageous passion:-
Whether inspiration comes, does not depend on me.
The only thing that I can do is to make sure it finds me at work. ~ Pablo Picasso.
I am doing this for myself. I only hope I meet some great people along the way. The journey has begun at the top, it seems lonely, but the calming breeze is all I need. There has been a definite change of wind. And in that time of change, I learn to look for the seemingly unnecessary but indispensable conditions in the small details.

0 Responses to “Companionate”
Post a Comment